What Artyom is thinking about, issues #1–4
“What Artyom is thinking about” is a newsletter with comments that are too short to turn into posts and too long to go on Twitter. Some of them might become posts anyway though. Would be kinda weird if I wasn’t writing posts about anything I am thinking about.
What to do if you haven’t subscribed yet
Here you go:
In addition to my own posts, the first four issues covered:
- The 2019 edition of the CFAR Handbook
- The Immoral Mazes sequence
- Paradigms and Priors
- A Deep Dive into the Harris-Klein Controversy
- On Chomsky and the Two Cultures of Statistical Learning
- The Meridian of Her Greatness
- Game B
- Why white people can’t dance: they’re traumatized
What to do if you have already subscribed
Good! You can subscribe again. If you subscribe twice, you will be subscribed twice.